Programme Educational Objectives:
- Diploma engineers will serve in manufacturing and automobile sectors with technical competence and interpersonal skills to meet the requirements of the industries.
- Diploma engineers will be involved in the solving of industrial problems through innovative ideas.
- Diploma graduates will pursue higher studies or lifelong learning for continuing professional development.
- Programme will prepare diploma engineers with entrepreneurial and self-learning capabilities to excel in their profession.
- Solve engineering problems using the knowledge of basicmathematics, science and engineering.
- Solve automobile engineering problems using basic knowledge of automobile engineering.
- Perform experiments to use the results to solve real time problems.
- Use the latest technologies and tools to analyze the performance of automobiles.
- Asses health and safety issues related with engineering practices in society using the acquired knowledge.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development by understanding the impact of the engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.
- Communicate effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.
in independent and life-long learning in the context of technological changes
- Apply the core knowledge and technological advances in automotive industries.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of automobile
shop tools and equipments to diagnose and repair vehicle systems