Programme Educational Objectives:
Prepare students for successful careers in manufacturing and automobile industry in Indian and multinational companies.
Develop the ability among students to understand technical concepts.
Provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
Provide students with a sound foundation in the scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate and solve engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
Solve engineering problems using the knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering.
Solve automobile engineering problems using basic knowledge of automobile engineering.
Perform experiments to use the results to solve real time problems.
Use the latest technologies and tools to analyze the performance of automobiles.
5. Asses health and safety issues related with engineering practices in society using the acquired knowledge.
6. Demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development by understanding the impact of the engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts.
7. Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
8. Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.
9. Communicate effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.