PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’S):
- Adaptive to the dynamic changes happening in the printing and related industry.
- Acquire ample skills and emerge as a professional in printing and allied industries.
- Develop interpersonal skills and involve in lifelong learning to meet the demands of the industry
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs):
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME: (PSO’s):
- Hands on training with complete in house production setup.
- Gain domain knowledge through professional software used in printing and allied industries.